Acknowledgements and used codes
License, conditions and warranty
Aixeena Content Box is a module made for Joomla 3.1 +, that allows a simple, functional, stylish and colorful presentation content articles.
Aixeena Content Box
Aixeena Content Box is a module for Joomla 3.1 +.
Allows to show in a simple, stylish and colorful items list, filtered by category, tag, or author.
By clicking on each list item, the box displays a custom slide with the item image as background with the article category, title, intro text, date, read more...
The Aixeena Content Box is fully configurable. this are the main settings:
- Category: show, hide, with link, no link, icon
- Title: show, hide, with link, no link
- Enter text: show, hide, cut, with HTML, no HTML
- Date: show, hide, format, icon
- Read more button: show, hide, text, color, size, icon, altenative Link A link
- Width and height: responsive design mode or fixed width, height
- Box background: color, article intro image mode, solid mode.
- Slide design: background mode, transparency, appear, mode, fixed mode, arrows, text color.
- Button Item list: color, size, icon, left or right postion, scrollable
You can choose to have a fluid design (Responsive Design that will automatically adapt the width of your computer screen or mobile) or fixed dimensions if you want the module width remains unchanged.
Aixeena Content Box uses some features offered by Bootstrap 3 from Twitter:
- By Category: You can filter by one or more categories.
- By tag: you can filter by one or more tags, and include filters for unpublished tag (invisible tag option).
- By signing of articles (published or unpublished by the active user)
- Featured / not featured
- By user, user group
- By date range (days).
- By date created (ascending or descending)
- By modification date (ascending or descending)
- By date of publication (ascending or descending)
- By item order (ascending or descending)
- By popularity (ascending or descending). You can create a list of the most popular items.
- By featured item order.
Item list options
The list is fully configurable:
- Button Type: you can choose between the Bootstrap button types, both in color and size (see bootstrap button options).
- Icon Type: you can choose between icons offered Bootstrap, both black and white (see bootstrap icon options).
- Scrollable: If the list exceeds the height set automatically appear elegant scroll bar.
- Position: The list of items can be left or right.
Read more button
Read more button is fully customizable:
- Button Type: you can choose between the Bootstrap 3 button types, both in color and size.
- Icon Type: you can choose between icons offered Bootstrap 3.
- Button Text
- Option to replace the default item link, by link entered in the field link A.
The main features of the code are:
- Load and performance optimization.
- Valid CSS and HTML.
- Easy modification and customization.
- Compatible with all major browsers: Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox ...
To install this module first download the module, and then install it like any other joomla module in the back end extensions section.
Remember that this module is for version 3.1.1 or higher.
The price for downloading the module is 12 euros.
Click here to download this module or click the button above.
Aixeena Content Box is open source and with GNU General Public License.
"The requirement to provide Installation Information does not include a requirement to continue to provide support service, warranty, or updates for a work that has been modified or installed by the recipient, or for the User Product in which it has been modified or installed." (View license).
Nevertheless, we would try to answer any questions and possible problems in the Aixeena Google Groups Support Forum.
Aixeena Content Box is offered without warranty (View license).
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
Acknowledgements and used codes
- This module is inspired in Codrops CompactNews Previewer with JQuery tutorial.
We thank Mary Lou ( @crnacura ) creating this wonderful tutorial, which inspired us to program this module.
- This module is made for Joomla 3.1+
- This module uses Bootstrap from Twitter CSS and javascrit.
Bootstrap is Code licensed under Apache License v2.0
- Icons are thanks to Glyphicons Free licensed under CC BY 3.0
- This module also uses jQuery Easing v1.3 - http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery/easing/
Open source under the BSD License.
- This module also uses jQuery UI - v1.10.2 http://jqueryui.com
Copyright 2013 jQuery Foundation and other contributors Licensed MIT
- This module also uses Mousewheel by Brandon Aaron ( http://brandonaaron.net)
Licensed under the MIT License
- This module also uses Vertical scrollbar using jQuery UI slider by Simon Battersby
Thanks to all.