"CSS by Itemid and random CSS" is a simple plugin that allows you to add CSS to your template, itemiddepending on where you are, or include a random stylesheet.
This is not a plugin to change the template depending on a menu item (this option already exists in Joomla). It is a plugin that allows you to add a CSS stylesheet to your template.
Installation and configuration is very simple. parameters:
- Itemid list: comma-separated, we will introduce itemid numbers for those who want to have a custom style sheet (eg 1,3,45,34,22).
- Default stylesheet: if itemid does not exist or does not correspond to the numbers above, include a CSS style sheet by default. (only in 1.7/2.5)
- Name of the default style sheet. (only in 1.7/2.5)
- Random CSS: If this option is checked the plugin will add a random style sheet(random_1.css, random_3.css) ...
- Maximum random number: maximum number of random range display. (only in 1.7/2.5)
All style sheets will have to go to the /plugins/system/cssbyitemid/cssbyitemid/ folder
Style sheets type by itemid will have to be like itemid_1.css, itemid_44.css ...
Random style sheets will have to be like random_1.css random, random_2.css ..
New version 1.0.1 with some fixed bugs.
Click here to download the module in version 1.7/2.5
Click here to download the plug-in version 1.5